Enoch Precision Machining
Enoch Precision Machining is seeking an Administrative Support Assistant to join our team. We are family-owned and family focused, searching for qualified candidates who value trust and integrity, and have a desire for continuous learning. Our employees do great work and are the reason Enoch has been in business since 1949.
In addition to the required job skills, we are looking for candidates who are passionate about customer service and support, have a high energy level and enthusiasm for their work, can multi-task across several departments, seek opportunities for process improvement and can work well with a variety of team members. This position will support various administrative positions but focus primarily on assisting our sales and customer support department.
- Analyzing, examining and evaluating data; presenting alternative actions in relation to the evaluation.
- Persuading/ influencing others in favor of a product, service, or point of view.
- Ability and willingness to follow safety procedures.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office and MRP/ERP systems.
- A high sense of urgency and work within deadlines very important
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to analyze, revise and document operating practices to improve efficiency and repeatability.
- Exceptional organization, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Assists in administrative tasks across multiple departments as needed with a primary responsibility to the sales/customer support department.
- Documents standard operating procedures (SOPs) for variety of departments and positions.
- Data entry to update records across multiple departments.
- Serves as a backup to departments in events of absences or workload demands.
- Assists in general office responsibilities.
- Represents Enoch Precision Machining with integrity and good judgment at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Sales/Customer Support Dept. – Processes job contracts for the manufacture of machine shop products utilizing knowledge of products sold.
Purchasing Dept. – Coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services, such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, and supplies by.
Scheduling Dept. – Schedules production according to customer requirements while maintaining machine utilization standards and on-time delivery standards.
Other Requirements & Information:
* Successful candidates must pass drug test.
* Full-Time position, schedule: Mon – Thurs, 6:00am – 4:45pm
* Base Pay: $15.00 – 18.00, DOE
* Benefits: Medical (low deductible PPO plan & high deductible HSA plan), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Gainsharing, and more. .
Please contact us for more information, a full job description, or send us a resume to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com