CNC Setup Machinists: Turning Centers & Swiss CNC Lathes (Day, Night & Weekend)
Enoch Precision Machining is looking for highly experienced Setup/Operators for Turning Centers & Swiss CNC Lathes all shifts! If you like:
A Family Environment. Enoch is a family-owned company, and we know that taking care of our team members AND their families is very important. If you’re happy at work, you’ll be happy at home. And when you are happy at home, you’re happier at work.
Respect. Your opinions and ideas matter to us. We believe that each team member is unique and a key part of our success. You won’t get in trouble when you share your ideas, as a matter of fact, we seek out your ideas and expect you to speak up.
Teamwork. We all work together so that everyone succeeds. Our team collaborates and shares ideas to encourage learning and improve problem solving.
Compensation. We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401K w/company match, gainsharing and more….
Success. Enoch Precision Machining is a place where you can settle-in and be happy. Our employees have voted Enoch one of the Top Workplaces in Oregon. Here, you can learn new skills, expand your machining experience, and earn promotions. That’s why many of our employees have stayed for over 20 years.
Then we would like to talk to you!
* Setting up and preparing machines for operation by planning order of successive machine operations, installing and adjusting tools and other machine components. (experience on Mori Seiki, Index, and Citizen preferred)
* Good math and mechanical skills.
* Maintaining quality-machined parts in quantities of 100 to 5000+ is common.
* Making off-sets and other adjustments is required.
* Exceptional at setting up, operating and problem solving CNC’s.
Other Requirements & Information:
* Successful candidates must pass drug test.
* Full-Time opportunities: Dayshift = 6:00am – 4:45pm, Nightshift = 4:30pm to 3:00am, Monday – Thursday. Weekend = 6:00am – 6:45pm, Friday – Sunday. Other flexible schedules for either shift may be available.
* Must read prints accurately, measure precisely, make adjustments, and understand GD&T.
* Must be able to load materials into machines.
* Please provide us with a resume
Starting at $23.00/hr +, DOE, shift differential for Nightshift & Weekend Shift
Medical (low deductible PPO plan & high deductible HSA plan), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Gainsharing, and more. . .