Come work for a 2020 Top Workplaces winner, as awarded by The Oregonian!!
Looking for highly experienced people on CNC Lathes and Swiss CNC Lathes. Enoch is a family-owned company that is searching for good employees who value trust and integrity, and want to work in an environment where everyone is respected and encouraged to be creative. In return, we ask that you work hard, pay attention to details and have a passion for continuous learning of new skills.
Our employees do great work and are the reason Enoch has been in business since 1949. If you have the skills and are looking for a place where you can make a difference, we would like to talk to you!
* Setting up and preparing machines for operation by planning order of successive machine operations, installing and adjusting tools and other machine components. (experience on Mori Seiki, Index, and Citizen preferred)
* Good math and mechanical skills.
* Maintaining quality-machined parts in quantities of 100 to 5000+ is common.
* Making off-sets and other adjustments is required.
* Exceptional at setting up, operating and problem solving CNC’s.
Other Requirements & Information:
* Successful candidates must pass drug test.
* Full-Time opportunities: Dayshift = 6:00am – 4:45pm, Nightshift = 4:30pm to 3:00am, Monday – Thursday. Other flexible schedules for either shift may be available.
* Must read prints accurately, measure precisely, make adjustments, and understand GD&T.
* Must be able to load materials into machines.
* Please provide us with a resume
DOE, 5% shift differential for Nightshift
Medical (low deductible PPO plan & high deductible HSA plan), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Gainsharing, and more. . .
To apply or for more information, please contact HR by:
* responding with a resume
* visit our website: www.enochmachining.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org