Looking for experienced Setup/Operators on CNC Lathe Turning Centers. Enoch is a family-owned company that is searching for good employees who value trust and integrity, and want to work in an environment where everyone is respected and encouraged to be creative. In return, we ask that you work hard, pay attention to details and have a passion for continuous learning of new skills.
Our employees do great work and are the reason Enoch has been in business since 1949. We hire people who will improve our team. If you have the skills and are looking for a place where you can make a difference, we would like to talk to you!
* Setting up and preparing machines for operation by planning order of successive machine operations, installing and adjusting tools and other machine components.
* Good math and mechanical skills.
* Maintaining quality-machined parts in quantities of 100 to 5000+ is common.
* Making off-sets and other adjustments is required.
* Experience setting up and operating Mori Seiki’s (NL’s, NLX’s, & NZ), Miyanos (BNJ series) or Index (ABC) preferred.
Other Requirements & Information:
* Successful candidates must pass drug test.
* Full-Time position, multiple shift opportunities.
* Must read prints accurately, make adjustments, and understand GD&T.
* Must be able to load materials into machines.
* Please provide us with a resume
DOE (some shifts receive 5% shift differential)
Medical (low deductible PPO plan & high deductible HSA plan), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Gainsharing, and more. . .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com