Enoch Precision Machining
Come work for a 2020 Top Workplaces winner, as awarded by The Oregonian!!
Enoch Precision Machining is seeking a Controller to join our Team. If you join us, you’re joining a special team of people who have contributed to make Enoch a great place to work. From the start in 1949, Enoch was built on family values and collaboration. For us, the “best people” are enthusiastic, fun, open to learning and willing to collaborate with others.
Enoch is a manufacturing job shop that serves multiple industries. We produce custom, precision machined components, from a variety of metals and plastics that are shipped all over the world. This position is part of our Senior Management Team and will oversee all aspects of the Finance Department.
- Protects the assets of Enoch Precision Machining
- Maintains ongoing operating procedures and controls for general accounting, accounts payable & receivables, collections, tax compliance, insurance, payroll, and benefits programs
- Prepares monthly financial statements and key metrics reports
- Prepares annual Business Plan budget
- Prepares annual year-end information and schedules for CPA Review/Tax return
- Maintains banking and financing relationships including securing loans & line of credit
- Maintains Property, Liability, D&O, and Workers Comp. insurance relationships
- Administers 401(K) plan
- Maintains Corporate and Fixed Asset records
- Prepares annual Business Plan/Budget
- Serves as back up for payroll processing
- Serves as a member of the Senior Management Team, oversees Finance Department
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Education – minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Experience – minimum 10 years’ experience in Accounting role. Background a manufacturing strongly preferred due to responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with ERP systems & Excel spreadsheets.
Other Requirements & Information:
- Successful candidates must pass drug test
- Full-Time position, salaried position
- Benefits: Medical (low deductible PPO plan & high deductible HSA plan), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K w/company match %, Gainsharing, Accrued PTO, Floating Holiday and more!
To apply for this job please visit enochmachining.com.