Enoch Precision Machining.
Job Purpose and Expectations: The purpose of this position is to provide machinists with accurate tooling and accurately calibrated gages for each run that is to go on a machine in a timely fashion.
- Issues tools and gages to personnel
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects before issuing and after receiving into Tool Crib
- Address tooling issues to provide machinist with workable solution
- Cost management of all Tool Crib activities
- Responsible for calibration:
- Ensuring all gages (Employee and Non-Subcontracted) that are issued are up to date and calibrated
- Maintains calibration data in appropriate systems
- Maintains calibration data on gages
- Maintains inventory of tooling and gages:
- Receives, unpacks, stores
- Verifies periodically inventory levels are correct
- Locates missing or misplaced tools and equipment
- Documents in appropriate systems the above activity
- Purchases non-raw material items and maintains inventory
- Non-tooling inventory (first-aid, safety, etc.)
- Employee requests for specific upcoming/in process jobs
- Other items as needed but not specified above
- Ability to read micrometers, calipers, and other basic measurement tools
- Experience with purchasing supplies and managing inventory
- Tooling knowledge
- Knowledge and experience calibrating gages
- Exceptionally organized and has ability to set daily goals and prioritize
- Strong communication, math, and computer skills
- Has a positive attitude and “team” mindset
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
Other Requirements & Information:
* Successful candidates must pass drug test.
* Full-Time position, schedule: Mon – Thurs, 6:00am – 4:45pm
* Benefits: Medical (low deductible PPO plan & high deductible HSA plan), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Gainsharing, and more!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com