Enoch Precision Machining is looking for a Warehouse/Shipping Clerk. If you like:
A Family Environment. Enoch is a family-owned company, and we know that taking care of our team members AND their families is very important. If you’re happy at work, you’ll be happy at home. And when you are happy at home, you’re happier at work.
Respect. Your opinions and ideas matter to us. We believe that each team member is unique and a key part of our success. You won’t get in trouble when you share your ideas, as a matter of fact, we seek out your ideas and expect you to speak up.
Teamwork. We all work together so that everyone succeeds. Our team collaborates and shares ideas to encourage learning and improve problem solving.
Compensation. We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401K w/company match, gainsharing and more….
Success. Enoch Precision Machining is a place where you can settle-in and be happy. Our employees have voted Enoch one of the Top Workplaces in Oregon. Here, you can learn new skills, expand your machining experience, and earn promotions. That’s why many of our employees have stayed for over 20 years.
Then we would like to talk to you!
JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Raw material recycling – collect chips & solids in carts from the manufacturing floor, prepare for recycling (sort/clean) and manually loads into centrifuge to separate cutting oil from materials
- Schedules & coordinates recycling pickup
- Raw material prep – cuts, chamfers, grinds material as needed for production
- Assists in shipping department doing counts, packaging and stocking of finished parts (includes inspecting materials, products and containers through packaging process)
- Prepares finished goods for palletized shipments by securing, wrapping, or banding
- Monthly inventory of all packaging supplies
- Will assist as production shop support as needed (handwork, assembly, sorting, parts catching, etc.)
- Backup to Warehouse Lead – receiving and issuing raw materials
- Backup to Shipping Lead – shipping finished goods to customer
- Heavy strength requirements, must be able to physically lift up to 50lbs consistently. Able to lift, reach, push/pull and handle materials
- Strong basic math skills and ability to accurately count. Ability to consistently and accurately operate a calculator
- Experience using forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks and overhead cranes (preferred)
- Ability to use scales for parts counting
- Good vision, depth perception, hand and finger dexterity
- Comfortable with loud noise, oils/coolants/solvents, moving mechanical parts and occasional exposure to hot/cold/wet weather conditions
OTHER INFORMATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful candidates must pass drug screen
- Full-time opportunity, Dayshift = Monday – Thursday, 6:00am – 4:45pm
- Prior experience in Warehouse or Shipping (preferred)
- Familiar with ERP software & data entry (preferred)
- Qualities sought: safe, quick learner, enthusiastic, able to precisely follow instructions and a team player
BASE PAY: DOE
BENEFITS: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, life insurance, accrued PTO, 401K, disability insurance and more!!