Enoch Precision Machining
Enoch is an award winning Top Workplace as recognized by the Oregonian, two years running!! Come join our Team!
Looking for highly experienced Setup/Operators for Wickman Multi-Spindles. Enoch is a family-owned company that is searching for good employees who value trust and integrity, and want to work in an environment where everyone is respected and encouraged to be creative. In return, we ask that you work hard, pay attention to details and have a passion for continuous learning of new skills.
Our employees do great work and are the reason Enoch has been in business since 1949. If you have the skills and are looking for a place where you can make a difference, we would like to talk to you!
* Set-up and operate machines multiple spindle screw machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms to perform turning, boring, threading, and facing operations.
* Must read prints accurately, make adjustments, and understand GD&T.
* Good math and mechanical skills.
* Using tools, equipment, and work aids such as precision gauges and measuring instruments.
* Maintaining quality-machined parts in quantities of 5,000 to 75,000 is common.
* Selects feed rate, cutting speed, depth of cut, and cutting tool, applying knowledge of metal properties and mathematics.
* Installs collets, bushings, and stock pushers in stock-feeding mechanism.
* Installs and adjusts cams, gears, and stops to control stock and tool movements at each station.
* Must have 5 years minimum experience
Other Requirements & Information:
* Successful candidates must pass drug test.
* Full-Time opportunity, Standard Dayshift = Monday – Thursday, 6:00am – 4:45pm. Swingshift = Monday – Thursday, 4:30pm – 3:00am, w/shift differential. Weekend Shift = Friday- Sunday, 6:00am – 6:45pm, w/shift differential. Other shifts could be available to allow flexibility for work/life balance!
* Climate controlled facility year round!
* Must be able to load materials into machines.
* Please provide us with a resume
$26.00 + /hr, DOE
Medical (low deductible PPO plan & high deductible HSA plan), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K w/company match, Gainsharing, and more. . .
To apply for this job please visit enochmachining.com.