Enoch is an award winning Top Workplace as recognized by the Oregonian, two years running!! Come join our Team!
Enoch Precision Machining is looking for highly experienced Setup/Operators for Wickman Multi-Spindle Automatics (or similar). If you like:
A Family Environment. Enoch is a family-owned company, and we know that taking care of our team members AND their families is very important. If you’re happy at work, you’ll be happy at home. And when you are happy at home, you’re happier at work.
Respect. Your opinions and ideas matter to us. We believe that each team member is unique and a key part of our success. You won’t get in trouble when you share your ideas, as a matter of fact, we seek out your ideas and expect you to speak up.
Teamwork. We all work together so that everyone succeeds. Our team collaborates and shares ideas to encourage learning and improve problem solving.
Compensation. We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401K w/company match, gainsharing and more….
Success. Enoch Precision Machining is a place where you can settle-in and be happy. Our employees have voted Enoch one of the Top Workplaces in Oregon. Here, you can learn new skills, expand your machining experience, and earn promotions. That’s why many of our employees have stayed for over 20 years.
Then we would like to talk to you!
* Set-up and operate machines multiple spindle screw machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms to perform turning, boring, threading, and facing operations.
* Must read prints accurately, make adjustments, and understand GD&T.
* Good math and mechanical skills.
* Using tools, equipment, and work aids such as precision gauges and measuring instruments.
* Maintaining quality-machined parts in quantities of 5,000 to 75,000 is common.
* Selects feed rate, cutting speed, depth of cut, and cutting tool, applying knowledge of metal properties and mathematics.
* Installs collets, bushings, and stock pushers in stock-feeding mechanism.
* Installs and adjusts cams, gears, and stops to control stock and tool movements at each station.
* Must have 5 years minimum experience
Other Requirements & Information:
* Successful candidates must pass drug test.
* Full-Time opportunity, Standard Dayshift = Monday – Thursday, 6:00am – 4:45pm. Swingshift = Monday – Thursday, 4:30pm – 3:00am, w/shift differential. Weekend Shift = Friday- Sunday, 6:00am – 6:45pm, w/shift differential. Other shifts could be available to allow flexibility for work/life balance!
* Climate controlled facility year round!
* Must be able to load materials into machines.
* Please provide us with a resume
$26.00 + /hr, DOE
Medical (low deductible PPO plan & high deductible HSA plan), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K w/company match, Gainsharing, and more. . .