Enoch Precision Machining
Come work for a 2020 & 2021 Top Workplaces winner, as awarded by The Oregonian!!
Looking for an experienced Manufacturing Maintenance Technician who is eager, self-starting and analytical, to join our Team. Enoch is a world class manufacturer of high precision, machined parts made from a variety of materials including: brass, steel, stainless, aluminum and plastics.
Enoch is a family-owned company that is searching for good employees who value trust and integrity, and want to work in an environment where everyone is respected and encouraged to be creative. In return, we ask that you work hard, pay attention to details and have a passion for continuous learning of new skills.
Our employees do great work and are the reason Enoch has been in business since 1949. We hire people who will improve our team. If you have the skills and are looking for a place where you can make a difference, we would like to talk to you!
* Maintain and repair a variety of equipment, machinery, and building/grounds: CNC, manual machinery, plumbing, electrical, etc…
* Proficient troubleshooter: low voltage electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems, PLC controls, and manufacturing equipment issues.
* Knowledge of electrical, ladder, and schematic diagrams. Also ability to read prints and layouts
* Welding and brazing capabilities
* Lift truck and man-lift usage, comfortable with working in heights
* Knowledge of precision bearings – removal and installation
* Knowledge of maintaining/repairing large compressors, boilers, and pneumatic/hydraulic lines
* HVAC experience preferred, not required
* Computer skills: navigation, research, problem solving solutions, email
* Able to reproduce defective or worn parts, using a variety of materials
* Looking for someone willing to do anything from change a light bulb to dismantle machinery/equipment using hand or power tools for repair or general maintenance.
Other Requirements & Information:
* Successful candidates must pass drug test.
* Dayshift position, Monday through Thursday, 10 hours, 6:00am to 4:45pm.
* Full-time position with full benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, etc…
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced job shop environment
* A Limited Maintenance Electricians (LME) license is not required (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit enochmachining.com.