Our goal is to train you on the skills you need to be the best you can as fast as you can. We want you to be an integral part of this shop.
- Jeston, Training Instructor
Why Choose Enoch?
In an industry where the skills you acquire are directly related to how much you make, it’s critical to start on your career path with a company that is invested in your future. But all too often, machinists are stuck making the same subcomponent day after day with little opportunity for advancement.
With Enoch, you will have different challenges every day, depending on customer orders. That means we encourage you to learn new skills - in fact, we need you to. And, the more you learn, the more you earn.
Three Reasons to Start Your Career Path with Enoch:
Learn in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Frequent pay raises based on your skills, not tenure
Defined career path: Become a set-up operator in 18 months
It starts right here, with our FastTrack Training program.
Enoch provides rich company benefits to their valued employees. These benefits include:
- Two Medical Insurance Options (PPO Plan & HSA Funded by Enoch)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance (Company Paid) and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability (Company Paid) and Short Term Disability
- 401k with % Company Match
- Gainsharing – Profit Based Bonus Program
- PTO Accrual Up to 5 Weeks
- Seven Paid Holidays + Floating Holiday (employee’s choice)
- Pre-paid Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection Services
- Multiple Shifts and Schedules, Encouraging Work/Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program, E.A.P.
- FastTrack Training – Paid Machinist Training Program
- And many more!
What our employees are saying...
Jobs at Enoch
By Mike Dawes |
By Mike Dawes |
News / Blog
Enoch Precision Machining
9085 SE Enoch Ct.
P.O. Box 98 (mailing)
Clackamas, OR 97015-0098
Local: (503) 659-2660
Toll Free: (888) 659-2660
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday
6:00am to 4:45pm Pacific Time
Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Enoch Precision Machining is a full service, single-source provider of precision machining services, specializing in close-tolerance milled and turned components.