Current Open Jobs At Enoch
By Mike Dawes |
By Mike Dawes |
Top Workplace for Two Years Running
First of all, you’re joining a special team of people who have contributed to make Enoch Precision Machining a great place to work. From the start in 1949, Enoch was built on family values and collaboration. Three brothers-in-laws started with a single lathe in a basement. Their idea was simple; make good parts, deliver them on time and hire the best people they can. Those guiding principles are still alive today in our 72nd year of business.
For us, the best people are enthusiastic, fun, open to learning and willing to collaborate with others. We employ multiple generations of workers, many have been here for over 20 years. Collectively, we have hundreds of years of machining experience and it’s the key to our success.
Enoch is a Job-Shop and serves multiple industries. The jobs are varied and seldom are two days exactly alike. This means that flexibility is essential and you may be asked to work on more than one type of machine. Need additional training? We have a full-time training department to help you expand your capabilities and increase your income potential. Enoch is a place where you can build a career.
We are currently operating three shifts: weekdays, weeknights and weekend days. And while we prefer each shift to start and end at the same time, we understand the importance of flex-scheduling and have integrated this option into our daily schedules as needed.
If you want to work in a trusting environment, where your opinion matters and you are respected for your experience, please contact us. We continue to build on our legacy of skilled machinists and would love to talk with you!
Enoch provides rich company benefits to their valued employees. These benefits include:
- Two Medical Insurance Options (PPO Plan & HSA Funded by Enoch)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance (Company Paid) and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability (Company Paid) and Short Term Disability
- 401k with % Company Match
- Gainsharing – Profit Based Bonus Program
- PTO Accrual Up to 5 Weeks
- Seven Paid Holidays + Floating Holiday (employee’s choice)
- Pre-paid Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection Services
- Multiple Shifts and Schedules, Encouraging Work/Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program, E.A.P.
- FastTrack Training – Paid Machinist Training Program
- And many more!
News / Blog
Enoch Precision Machining
9085 SE Enoch Ct.
P.O. Box 98 (mailing)
Clackamas, OR 97015-0098
Local: (503) 659-2660
Toll Free: (888) 659-2660
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday
6:00am to 4:45pm Pacific Time
Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Enoch Precision Machining is a full service, single-source provider of precision machining services, specializing in close-tolerance milled and turned components.