Enoch Precision Machining
Looking for an individual who wants an opportunity in a stable company with career growth opportunities. We currently have an opportunity for someone to be our Parts Washer & Abrader. Enoch is a custom job shop that machines precision parts from a variety of metals and plastics, for a variety of industries, nationwide.
Enoch is a family-owned company that is searching for good employees who value trust and integrity, and want to work in an environment where everyone is respected and encouraged to be creative. In return, we ask that you work hard, pay attention to details and have a passion for continuous learning of new skills.
Our employees do great work and are the reason Enoch has been in business since 1949. We hire people who will improve our team. If you have the skills and are looking for a place where you can make a difference, we would like to talk to you!
* Tends machine that washes, rust-proofs, and/or dries metal parts.
* Observes machine operation and loads parts which are then degreased, rinsed, coated with rust inhibitor, and/or dried.
* Works with one or more abrading machine that smooth, polish, and clean metal parts.
* Loading the abrading machine with parts and specified amounts of cleaning compound or abrasive material.
* Works with Quality Assurance department to insure quality of parts.
* Medium strength requirements (up to 50lbs.) and good balance.
* Work environment consists of constant contact with water, oil, coolants, and solvent. Frequent exposure to noisy environment that requires hearing protection at all times.
* Job requires bending, lifting, reaching, twisting, pushing and pulling at various intervals.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Successful candidates must pass drug test.
* Dayshift position, but must be flexible if necessary.
* Four days a week (Monday – Thursday), 10 hour days, 6:00am – 4:45pm
* Qualities sought: safe, fast learner, enthusiasm, able to follow instruction, and team player.
* Relocation assistance is not available, looking to hire locally.
To apply for this job please visit enochmachining.com.