Enoch Precision Machining
Enoch Precision Machining is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. Our company is a precision machined parts manufacturer located in Clackamas, OR. We are family-owned and family focused, searching for qualified candidates who value trust and integrity, and have a desire for continuous learning. Our employees do great work and are the reason Enoch has been in business since 1949.
Assists the Quality team with activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for Enoch’s processes, materials, and products:
* Act as liaison between Enoch and our customers quality issues and corrective action requests as required.
* Act as liaison between Enoch and our vendors regarding quality issues for sublet services(outside processes) or materials.
* Responsible for ISO 9001:2015 compliance and maintenance of Quality Management System.
* Performs internal audits in compliance with Quality Management System requirements.
* Manages and maintains tool and gage calibration program.
* Determines best measuring processes: inspection, testing, evaluation, sampling, etc.…
* Performs risk assessments as needed.
* Supports workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
* Participate in supplier and external quality audits.
* Will assist or serve as a backup for QA part inspection and documentation when needed.
* Will assist or serve as a backup for QA compliance regulations and provides customer reporting for RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals and Prop 65 when needed.
* Represents Enoch Precision Machining with integrity and good judgement at all times.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
* Collaborative * Problem solving capabilities * Team builder * Technical writing experience * Previous manufacturing background * Strong print reading * Previous supervisory experience (preferred) * Extremely organized * Strong communication skill * Experienced negotiator * Ability to multi-task * Quality compliance and regulation experience (preferred)
No minimum requirement; 4-year technical degree (or equivalent experience) and/or professional certification (ASQ, Six Sigma, Lean Mfg) is preferred.
Over 4 years experience in the Quality Assurance field.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS & INFORMATION:
* Successful candidates must pass drug test.
* Full-Time position, schedule: Mon – Thurs, 6:00am – 4:45pm
* Benefits: Medical (low deductible PPO plan & high deductible HSA plan), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Gainsharing, PTO accrual and more. . .
Please contact us for more information or send us a resume to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org