Enoch Precision Machining
Enoch Precision Machining is seeking a Quality Compliance Specialist to join our team. Our company is a precision machined parts manufacturer located in Clackamas, OR. We are family-owned and family focused, searching for qualified candidates who value trust and integrity, and have a desire for continuous learning. Our employees do great work and are the reason Enoch has been in business since 1949.
Assists the QA Manager with activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for Enoch’s processes, materials, and products:
* Develops and initiates methods and standards for inspection, testing, and evaluation utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
* Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
* Supports workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
* May specialize in areas of quality assurance engineering such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
* Responsible for ISO 9001 compliance and maintenance of Quality Management System
* Reviews compliance regulations and provides customer reporting for RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals and Prop 65.
* Performs internal audits in compliance with Quality Management System requirements.
* Participate in supplier and external quality audits.
* Maintains tool and gage calibration program
* Act as customer liaison on quality issues and responds to customer complaints and corrective action requests as required.
* Act as supplier liaison on quality issues.
* Analyze inspection and test data for problem resolution and process improvements. Provides statistical support for improvement teams.
* Function as a Quality Assurance Coordinator (see job description) as directed.
No minimum requirement; 4-year technical degree (or equivalent experience) and/or professional certification (ASQ, Six Sigma, Lean Mfg), structured problem solving, ISO Internal Auditor training, SPC and GD&T is preferred.
Over 4 years experience in the Quality Assurance field.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS & INFORMATION:
* Successful candidates must pass drug test.
* Full-Time position, schedule: Mon – Thurs, 6:00am – 4:45pm
* Benefits: Medical (low deductible PPO plan & high deductible HSA plan), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Gainsharing, PTO accrual and more. . .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com